Ok so here goes, my first official post. I only wrote the other to get the blog going so I could mess with it more. I love my daughter, but I am so thankful that she is only one! Meaning that she is not a twin, triple or some other multiple. I watch tlc monday nights, I love the Gosselins. Thier kids are stinkin adorable! And then I watch the Duggars. Kudos to Michelle, but truthfully you would never ever catch me having 18 kids. I thought I wanted more then 1, but that will have to wait for when I am perfectly ready. I thought I was ready, and if not, I had 9 months to prepare. It was all planned, we were going to tell everyone at the princess's first birthday. It was going to be this fancy to do, but God had other plans. I was 6 weeks that scary tuesday, had my appointments setup until february, and then wednesday I started spotting, and by 2 pm, I was cramping bad enough that I went to the ER. Oh boy was that wonderful! After my lovely bill came in the mail I swear Im never stepping foot in another hospital again! HAH! So of course they are like well are you sure blah blah blah! So after I battled the doctor for him to give me the results of everything, I already knew. In due time, and due course. I didn't know this child, so there was no mourning it. And next time I will be prepared. Maybe.
I can't believe its been almost a year. She has grown so much. And she is just as beautiful as the first time I laid eyes on her. Only 2 months to go now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment