I have officially changed the princess's diet to frosting only, just so I can get hilarious pictures like this more often! :D She wouldnt really eat it, just make a mess of it. HAH!

I love love love this outfit my sister bought the princess, she looks so stinkin adorable in it. I even took it to Atwater, but in the end she wore the sweater with jeans and not the tights because she was crawling and I didnt want to pick cat hair out of them.

The princess and pop playing horsey. I use to love this, and Im so thankful that my grandpa is here, and my daughter gets to experience some of the same things I enjoyed as a child.

Here he was trying to show her how to operate the train, she didnt care, she wanted to knock the train off the track. Shes my little distructive monster! I wouldnt trade her for anything though.
No comments:
Post a Comment