7.30.2009

Catching up.






Not alot has happened in our lives this past month, but its nice to think we are one step closer to cooler days. We went to the beach again last Sunday. I got a speeding ticket. I'm gonna be bummed when I find out how much its gonna cost me. The princess also got attacked by sand fleas. When I say attacked, I mean eaten alive basically. I'll have to take a picture of it before they heal completely. I have never seen so many bites in such a small area. I knew I would be behind on posting pictues, like I always am. These photos range from 4th of July, the fair, the princess eating watermelon at the lamb feed and playing around on her rocking chair at Gram and Pops. Or Visa Versa! She brings so much joy to my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment