12.27.2009
End of a decade.
2010 is upon us this week. We have already gone through 10 years this century. Things have changed drastically. I got married and became a mother. I never thought I would have been married and a mom before I was 25. Not my original goal in life. Not that I had much of a goal anyway, but it wasn't that. As much as I struggle with that, I have a harder time struggling with the realization that I may not have any more children. I love the princess dearly, but I would love to give her a brother or a sister. And at the age of 25, I cannot carry another child to term. Its heartwrenching. I have tested positive three times this last year, only to lose that child within 3 weeks. There may have been more, I just know of three for sure. Im not looking for sympathy, just a place to lay it all out, and grieve. It helps to see it out in writing. So Happy New Year, belated Merry Christmas. May the next 10 years be amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment