9.28.2010

Week 33 1/2

I fail. I should have been posting/writing in a journal, something. I have gone almost this whole pregnancy without keeping some sort of record of my time. Although I will admit this pregnancy has been tame in comparision to the princess's. I spent way too much time in the ER with her. Other then some light spotting around 20 weeks, and now what appears to be early labor, this one was a breeze. Yes I was sick, that was bound to happen. I got pills. Thank you whomever invented Zofran. If I ever happen to get cancer and have to do chemo I will be requesting these.... I randomly throw up once in a great while in the mornings, but once that pill is in my system, hello freedom! I don't have to live on the couch, or in bed or even hovering around the toliet/sink. :) So for the past week or so I have been having period-esk like cramps. I told the dr on Thursday, who promptly put me on pelvic rest. I can live with that, sorry honey. I might have to laugh out loud in her face though if she recommends bed rest. In what world would I get bed rest? The Princess is way to active to allow me to lay around all day and not do a damn thing. So now I get to comtemplate calling the drs office. I went to the ob wing at Central Valley Friday evening, my contractions were too strong/close together for my liking, along with the cramps. I got some pills to stop the contractions. They failed. So the contractions are still coming, painfully. Not consistent enough, but the cramps are another thing. If I wasn't pregnant/this far along I could swear I was going to start/miscarry. My little man is moving plenty. Im not worried about his health at this point in time. Im more worried about why my body feels the need to send him out so early? My phone is laying next to me, taunting me. Call the dr's Manda. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment