2.17.2011

At the end of the day...

I am exhausted. Day and night. The doctors say its all related to the fact that I'm anemic. Im taking iron, and prenatal vitamins, and I'm still exhausted.

I have horrible headaches, and in constant pain. I have cramps day in and day out even though Im not bleeding. I had an ultrasound back in January, and am waiting for the end of the month to know what is wrong.

I am taking birth control, and it still doesnt seem to help. I have no idea what is wrong. So on top of all of this I have no desire, and no emotional range. Im pretty much ho-hum. Im never happy, sad or angry. I can't cry. I can feel the tell-tale sign of tears attempting to come. My eyes prickle, and I think 'this is it, get the tissues'. But no. Nothing.

Im not sure if its related to my pills or something else. My poor husband. He keeps getting the short end of the stick. Between my lack of emotions (not that he cared for them from the get-go) to the fact that I'm never in the mood. Im happy just being left alone.

Im hoping on the 28th when I go to the drs they can tell me whats going on. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment