So I went to Michael's today. I bought a white large letter "V", and before anyone asks, no its not for victory; like my grandpa asks. Its for our last name. I took it over to my grandparents, and me and my grandpa went out into his shop of wonders. He was a carpenter in his better vision days, so he has lots of wood things. So there we sanded most of the white paint off. We as in, my grandpa!

At Michael's I made sure to get the cheapest crapiest brush so the pain didn't go on smoothly.

We spread the black (charcoal) paint, letting it dry. (15 minutes, I chose arylic paint)

Once done I sanded the paint more, taking a hammer to it some, and letting my husband drag it across the cement, making it look nice and distressed. I love it! Its now sitting on the shelf in my living room, along with my other project which I will post about tomorrow.
The final product!
No comments:
Post a Comment