My first project, Mason Jar Cupcakes. I'll probably go with chocolate and buttercream or something of the sort, but I liked this photo as a refernce!3.10.2011
My next creations...
Today we loaded the kiddos up and headed off to V-town! We ate Red Robin (yummmm) then headed off to the old mall and go to a Children's consignment sale, and Hobby Lobby. Both shops were great, and would be so much greater if we didnt have the kids! Next time Im going alone! Tomorrow the husband and I are getting a babysitter and going to see Rango! I'm super excited for a date night! So I've been in the baking mood. Its a rare occassion now, since because of some issues a few years back, I had lost most desire to bake. I have come across a few blogs, and they have put some inspiration into me.
My first project, Mason Jar Cupcakes. I'll probably go with chocolate and buttercream or something of the sort, but I liked this photo as a refernce!
My first project, Mason Jar Cupcakes. I'll probably go with chocolate and buttercream or something of the sort, but I liked this photo as a refernce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment