3.15.2011
Sister-less
Today we have been Princess-less. Her Nanu took her all day, and is going to try and have her stay the night. Try being the biggest part! I got very little accomplished. I rarely get much done in general between little man wanting my attention, and The Princess going behind me and undoing all I do.
I did get all the toys in the living room and hallway picked up. I still have her bedroom to do, but have no clue where to start, since she is in desperate need of a new dresser, so none of her clothes can be put away, plus in general laziness, I do not want to drag my vaccuum out and do that.
Little man has gotten most of my undivided attention today, until about an hour ago. I put him in his crib, which he did not like, now he is laying on the floor watching Mickey Mouse. I am saying that loosely. He will watch it for about 2 minutes then go back to fussing and whinning. Oh joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment