So here in Central California it's strawberry season; finally! I love me some nice rich sweet strawberries. More then nice juicy watermelon! So I sent the husband off to one of the stands on the side of the road to buy us a quater flat. I then had to run to Michael's for a few things for some other things I did, and I'll post about later this week. After Michael's I went by the grocery store for cream cheese and marshmellow cream. I actually had cream cheese, but I'm going to make some frosting again eventually so I didnt want to use it.

In my mixing bowl I placed my 2 cream cheeses.

Then scooped out all the marshmellow creme. Putting it into my bowl as well.

Using my hand mixer I combined both ingredients together, until it was smooth. Which didn't take long because I left the cream cheese out for awhile so it was super soft.

The first strawberry in the dip is always the sweetest! So glad spring and early summer are here. Soon it will be swimming weather and these are just as yummy pool side!
No comments:
Post a Comment