8.17.2011

Reclaimed Love.

So the neighbors across the street from my grandparents set 5 pallets out on the street. They were in such decent shape I sent the hubby out to claim them. We are now the proud owners of reclaimed wood. They are still sitting in the back of his truck, and I have no clue what I am going to do with them, so I browsed pinterest, while waiting for an invite from someone who has one, these are a few of the nice ideas I came across. I'm thinking I will more then likely make a bench or some kinda, but because there was 5 I'm thinking I might be able to make these shelves as well.




I really like the pallet art, but not sure I have a wall that it would look good on. So while Im trying to decide I still have to go to the local hobby lobby and JoAnns for some batting and material. That is if I decide on the ottoman type bench. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment