I love how they turned out, and I hope hope hope the husband loves them. 
I actually posted all but the bottom one on Facebook. I wasn't sure how it would go over on such a public site, since I have family and church friends on there. But there you go, its not like I'm naked, just showing more skin then the others.
Yesterday was my drs appointment. She said everything came back normal, and nothing looks wrong, but if the pain, and issues persist then come May when I go back she will reexamine me and try to figure out what's wrong. :/ Grr! So the princess's infection isnt getting better and we go back to Dr. G's tomorrow, hoping he can give her something stronger then her topical cream. Maybe a shot? In the butt? LoL!
I told her the drs office had called, to remind me of her appointment, she said so the dr can look at my belly? I responded with yes, Dr. G, she shook her head and told me, no he can look at little man's belly, not mine! HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment