3.03.2011

Our growing life...

4 years ago today I married my best friend.

Ok not really. Its one of those cheesey lines that everyone uses. He is my other half yes, and I love him dearly, but he wasn't my best friend that warm day in March 4 years ago.

Fast forward 4 years, 2 kids and multiple moves; yes he is now one of my best friends. I trust him completely not only with my deepest secrets, but with my life, and the well being and finacial support of me and our children.

Today we didn't do much. We actually celebrated our anniversary last night. We had dinner at Cool Hand Luke's, then went shopping at my favorite place; super target!










2 comments:

  1. You have a very beautiful family! Congrats on the 4 years! I so want to go to Cool Hand Lukes, still haven't been, & I LOVE LOVE LOVE Super Target too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Hand Luke's was nice, but I totally prefer Tahoe Joe's. I wish we had a Super Target in town, I would never step foot in Wal-Mart again!

    ReplyDelete