3.06.2011

At the bottom

So I feel like my health is crashing again. I've had this horrible anemia induced headache for five days now! So to make matters worst, I woke this morning sick. :( Stuffed nose, cough, scratchy throat, head-splitting headache. Today has been bad. Both kids have been extra clingy. I cannot accomplish anything without little man screaming for me, and The Princess right under my feet! :( Wednesday cannot get here fast enough. I am getting a manicure. I don't care what the husband says or thinks I am, and I am doing it kidless! So right now as I attempt to type this out, I have two kids driving me up a wall. Someone help!

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl I feel you there! I'm still getting over something, I have a cough and stuffy nose now, must just be allergies! My kids are crazy and haven't been listening. I feel like I haven't been getting the help that I need or the appreciation I deserve! I was going to go Saturday for a Manicure & set of nails, & oh course the old man rained on my parade. Ugghh! I need a break too! & Help! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able this afternoon to take a long shower. I made it drag out to 30 minutes! I stood under the warm water and cried! It was awful. I feel a litte bit better to relieve some tension, but I definetly need a full break. More then a shower!

    ReplyDelete