Like most days The Princess and I fight over what is going to be playing on tv. Some days all she wants is Caillou. I'm so sick of that little kid! But today it has been Mickey. He's not much better. I need some new rules. No more TV! Doubt that will last long. Maybe if I used it only as a reward. Can I fix 3 years worth of bad habits? When she wants to watch TV, I usually let her, since it keeps her quiet, and daddy can sleep.
I need a new system. One where the TV is only on for like 3 episodes, and thats it. Then she can earn more. Is 3 too young to teach that to? I'm getting desperate.
Jakob doesn't like Tv. We could all be in the family room watching a movie, and Jake will go turn the TV off! He rather play! Him & I have the TV off most of the day. That is until Madison comes home! First thing she does is turn on the TV! Ill let her watch to relax from school for about an hour! Then I turn it off, its a fight, and she cries. She feels like shes being sent to her room, which she kind of is, because I tell her to go play! Once shes in there she plays and play with all her toys! Then she will go run around for awhile outside. Tv is a hard habit to break! Especially since daddy likes to watch it when he's home, when he eats, when he gets ready in the morning! Ugghh! I need just as much help as you do! :)
ReplyDeleteWell today we have been gone most of the day, and now Katy's Nanu (Brandon's grandma) is here. So the TV is off. Its sooo quiet, and nice!
ReplyDelete