3.21.2011

Getting to know me...







Age: 26, almost 27






Bed size: we have a nice comfy king bed






Chore you hate: vacuuming/sweeping/dusting






Dog: none






Essential start of your day: going potty!






Favorite color: black, red, teal






Gold or Silver: Silver






Height: 5'10/ 5'11 ish






Instruments you play: none, super untalented!






Job title: Mom, Mommy, Momma






Kids: 2, wonderful little boogers.






Live: Central California (The Valley)






Mom's name: Linda






Nicknames: Mandee, Manda






Overnight hospital stay: Let's start with the most recent, little man's birth. Then several times that pregnancy. Kate's birth, and several times during that pregnancy.






Pet Peeve: Horrible drivers, including, the broken blinker, doesnt know their own turn lane from the back of their hand, slows for the train tracks etc.






Quote from a movie: "Hey you guys!"






Right or left handed: righty






Time you wake up: 9ish






Underwear: wearing em!






Vegetables you dislike: spinach






What makes you run late: My kids! I need to explain; my beautiful, independent, stubborn 3 year old!!






X-rays you've had: Teeth, and chest






Yummy food you make: If I can read the instructions, and can find/get the ingredients I can make it!






Zoo-favorite animal: Giraffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment