3.20.2011

Hand-print lamb

So I borrowed this idea from http://www.craftsbyamanda.com/ Hers looks 10x better! But, I have a few weeks before Easter to do more! I used my black (charcoal) acrylic paint. Painted The Princess's hand, and put it on the flower paper. (She though it was soo much fun, and basically the most amazing thing we have ever done! She has talked about this for 3 days now since I orginally did it!) So after a trip to Target and Michael's to get the cotton balls, googly eyes, hot glue gun, and ribbon; which by the way is on sale this week 3 for a $1.
I hot glued the cotton balls on. The Princess wanted to help, but until I can invest in some better glue she could only watch!
Then I glued on the eye. Her handprint looks a little funky, like I said, I have almost a month to fix this!
Finally a ribbon around the "neck". The lamb is complete. I am totally not that crafty, but it was something fun to do with my daughter, and we spent some quality time together, without little man doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment