4.26.2011

Brownie oreos.

So after much debate, tweaking and much need rest I bust out a new batch of oreo brownies; oreos in brownies? Whatever! I bought at Wal-Mart chocolate chunk brownie mix. Mixed that sucker right on up. (The husband felt it was ok to dip oreos into the raw batter and consume.)



Spray your cucpake pan(s) generously with butter spray (pam), or I guess even rubbing straight butter in would work. Next time!

We meant business this time, buying this larger box of like 100 oreos at costco.




Yes its messy, and I guess if you are giving them away or going to sell them or something wear glovees. This was for my family, and I washed my hands well before I played with thier food!



They sit in the cupcake place just like so. I think I ended up with 52. I would have had 54 if the husband wouldn't have stolen 2!


Baked for 10 minutes, checked and baked for 5 more minutes. I busted one open so you could see the yummy oreo inside.



The final product. All in neat little two bit sizes; perfect for the chocoholic, or a kid!



*Brownie mix of your choice. (water, oil, egg as needed)

*Oreos (better to have too many then not enough)

*Cupcake pan(s) Sprayed generously with butter spray.


~Preheat oven to 325. Spray cupcake pan(s), mix brownie mix. Put one oreo at a time in the brownie mix; covering it completely. Place one covered oreo in each cupcake cup. Once all the pans are filled put into oven for 10 minutes. Check to see if the brownies are still raw, if so replace for 5 more minutes. Mine were done in 15, but all ovens vary! Enjoy with a large glass of milk. (Or silk).


No comments:

Post a Comment