4.14.2011

Chalk cups

So I got these nifty little square cups/vases from the dollar tree store in the vase section. I bought 2, because I have an idea for one, the other now holds pens on my desk. I have tons of left over chalkboard paint from my chalkboard. So I taped off a small little square area on both cups, getting them ready to paint.
I did about 4 or 5 layers of paint so it all filled in, not leaving any streaks.
Once dry, about an hour or so later I removed the frogtape, revealing nice little squares. One was off center, so that one is holding the pens on my desk. Its not going to be seen by too many people. The other one I will be putting on my shelf, with hopefully some antique keys I'll be ordering from Pottery Barn.


No comments:

Post a Comment