I usually don't care what day of the week it is. The Husband's schedule rotates, so his days off are always changing. The week though, they fall on the weekend. Which means I can get up kinda early and hit the yard/garage sales without the kids! The rodeo is in town nearby, and we have contemplated going, but I really don't want to, beacause dealing with the kids or trying to find a babysitter is not worth it to me!

The last 2 or 3 days the weather has been very nice; albeit warm. A jump for the normal 70's to 85! Yikes! We did venture out to the park. The Husband and I were able to sneak in some cool resting time in the shade!

The princess got a plane in one of her kids meal, and was having a blast tossing it around with grandpa and grandpa.

Little man was not happy to be outside on the ground. I just left him there for a bit anyway, because it was something new!

The princess' favorite activity at the park, if we don't hit the swings at least for a few seconds then she is unbearable! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment