
I'm so not digging having to use firefox for all my blogging purposes; but for some reason my ie has decided to no longer allow me to access blogger. :( We are finally all moved in, but yet to be completely settled. Our garage looks like a storage unit puked in it!! RoFL! But the inside looks good, its just missing a lot of things...like half my baking things! I dont know where my cupcake pans are, or my cookie sheets. :(

My mantel is finished and this is an older photo so I havent redone it to show my mirror up in place. But, nothing is set in stone...because Im truthfully not sure I really like it this way. We'll see. Also my desk. Its old, and very sturdy and good quality wood, but I can't store the chair underneath of it, so I want to invest in a table-esk desk so I can push the chair inside. But the kids got a pool, and possibly a big water slide. We are having a huge party in July for the husbands big 30th, and its going to be fun, and hopefully the yard and house will look amazing....We have our work cut out for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment