4.05.2011

Frustration...

We took little man back to Dr. G's yesterday to have him re-weighted. He lost half an ounce in a week. So we shuffled into the room and waited to talk to the dr to see what we can do. We changed his formula, yet again. He thinks little man is allergic to all the different formulas. So we get to try something new, if this doesnt work we will probably have to go have bloodwork done, and some tests run. Im so sad, and worried for the health of my little man.
The current prognosis is he has completely stopped growing. He was below the bottom 5% of infants in his age brackett. I am so worried that its something extremely serious, possibly even life threatening. I've been on the edge of tears all day long.




A week or so ago I ordered this metal pitcher from pottery barn; it was on sale for $5.99. I HAD to have. I know exactly where its going to sit on my shelf, and what kind of flowers I will be putting in it! Super excited! Now Im just waiting impatiently for the UPS man to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment