5.15.2011

Its moving day.

Well, its suppose to be anyway. I have been patiently waiting for the phone call that says we can finally have the dang keys and get to moving our stuff into the new house! Its bad enough that we were hoping to have the keys last week, but the person moving out is taking her time. She doesnt haven't a deadline. We do! ARG!!


This photo of my empty fridge makes me kinda sad. Its usually filled with art work from the princess and photos of family and friends. When I took the photo is had little man's dr appt card on it. Now even its gone.

Of course this photo of the table and under the table filled with packed boxes doesnt bother me in the slightest. LoL! So hopefully once I start posting regularly with new projects it will be from my new house. I may have to run to Michael's and get something just to keep my mind off my irritation at this messed up situation!


No comments:

Post a Comment